What I do
I specialize in supporting young leaders, young professionals and young entrepreneurs (18-40) to realize their potential in their careers, businesses and lives.
As a generation growing up from the 1970′s on-wards, we are faced with both unique challenges and opportunities as a result of a rapidly changing, technology-driven world far different from the one of our parents.
Within this demanding context, finding our own ground and authenticity and to live a full, productive, happy and balanced life is not a given and many young people have found benefit in both short and long-term coaching work with me to find greater success, freedom and meaning in their work and lives.
In short, I provide a highly creative coaching space for young people to explore and develop themselves and bring to life their highest potential.
Signs you may benefit from working with me
- You have had some success but are struggling to make it to the next level
- You want to develop your management and leadership skills and find that “edge” that makes you stand-out
- You have recently been promoted and want to cement the success
- You are dealing with a difficult boss and/or team
- You have just started your own business and feel you need some support and accountability
- Your business is not growing as fast as you believe it could
- You want to bring your bright idea to life
- You are about to graduate but are unsure which direction to take
- You want to translate your learning into real world success
- You want to learn more about yourself and choose a satisfying and meaningful career
- You struggle to balance your work and personal life
- You want to build your confidence and sense of presence
- You feel locked in a job or relationship and feel you can’t leave
- You want to develop beyond the expectations of your parents and society
- You feel like you’re having a “quarter-life crisis” (depression, anxiety, loneliness and stress)